Menu
Home Page

Fire Service Visit

Today we were visited by the South Wales Fire Service. They showed the children a short video to highlight how easily and quickly fire can start, and the damage it can cause. They also talked about what the children can do to stay safe at home. Some of the rules were:

  • Shut doors at night;
  • Don't overload plug sockets;
  • Check your smoke alarms every week;
  • Turn off electrical appliances when not being used.

 

They also were given a tour of the fire engine and had a a chance to find out what equipment is kept on the fire engine and when it is used.

 

please click on the link below to see some photos of the visit.

Top